Subscribe

Reminder for the viewers to Subscribe for specific content like this @ Marketer Assassin

Friday, August 10, 2018

Financial Freedom

Become a member My name is Dominic, When I first started online marketing and tried to figure out ways to make money online, I was a beginner who thought I knew everything, and If I watched a few videos I thought I was ready to compete with the big leads, and I was greatly mistaken. Infact I wasn't  getting the results I wanted and I couldn't figure out how to engage with the right audience, and not to mention I didn't even know where the audience were. So I began to become more coachable by opening up my mind and letting the Ego go and eventually I was able to learn allot better and apply the things I learned towards my efforts in online marketing, I had begin to read more about affiliate marketing, and other marketing techniques to generate Hits, Leads, and Commissions. The better I put myself In a better position to attain the knowledge I sot out, I became more aware of opportunities presenting themselves, the more I became more aware of certain activities It takes to achieve success online and begin to make real results for myself. The biggest things I am learning to change about myself Is me simply observing closely everything I see, do, read, hear and focus on, and when I tried to learn more and more about how I can better control these very important senses, the more I became more effective In my approaches, In what I research about, and the more I began to understand what content I wanted to create for myself and for the audience I want to target. Eventually I began to focus more on patience, discipline, my thoughts, my actions, my habits, my will power, my goals, and ambitions, even my determination to improve myself and my skills, I eventually started altering my reality from the way It was to the way I want It to be now, and In the future. Sorting out all the details of my life, I learned how the mind actually works and how the mind Is your greatest ally and your greatest enemy literally, and your mind will even destroy you, but only If you let it, don't give your mind power, let it give you power, because you are not your mind, just like you are not your mouth, hands, feet, and fingers, they are all extensions of you, and you alone. In order to achieve something, you must already believe you have achieved It, and I had to learn the hard way that this is actually a fact being to manifest something, you have to visualizes It as If you already have It in your possession, In your grasp. Why I started online marketing is the simple fact that I personality didn't enjoy trading time for money, working for other people, fulfilling other peoples dreams instead of my own, and the thought of that everyday was frustrating, and annoying In a sense where I knew I wasn't going to stay here for long because, I know myself very well, I know where I want to be, what I want to be doing, and where I want to start, and working at Walmart is not a fine start for me, I hated it. Mostly with me I needed to be put In a positions where I became my own boss, and soon become Financially Free, free from the worry, the stress of money, I wanted to break those barriers so that I can attain financial freedom, and deep down I know this Is no easy tasks, nor Is it an impossible tasks, I knew I could get there through focus, training, discipline, determination, altering my thought patterns, and changing my habits. Become firmly disciplined In whatever you're are trying to accomplish. Some of the best mentors I've watched and really admire have the level of success I want and more, and everyday I'm thankful that I have people I can contact to help me through this Financial Freedom journey, and the goal I want for myself, the greatest goal amongst other goals I have. Learn the steps It takes to start this goal and join people who have made real results and have found a level of success online that puts them In a healthy financial position. Learn from the best mentors, the best online trainers, and become connected with your mentors, have there numbers, there skypes, there social medias, have a one on one conversation with your online mentor get appointed to one and start learning the perfected techniques proven to work many times. Get Access

No comments:

Post a Comment